We invite you to join us at the
2016 Annual Conservation Banquet!
The Southwestern Vermont Chapter of Trout Unlimited is hosting its Annual Conservation Banquet on Saturday, April 30th, at The Equinox Resort in historic Manchester, Vermont. As a non-profit conservation organization, we have relied on this event over the years to support the Chapter’s local river conservation projects and youth education programs. Help us celebrate all we have accomplished together and support our continued work to restore and protect our local trout streams and educate the next generation of river stewards.
$45 per person and must be purchased in advance. Payment can be made by cash, check, or credit card through the PayPal button below. Please be sure to tell us the names of each ticket holder, as tickets will be picked up at the door.
You can also mail your payment to:
Southwestern Vermont Trout Unlimited
PO Box 88
Manchester, VT 05254
This event will sell out! Tickets must be purchased in advance, so don’t wait until the last minute.
Saturday, April 30th, 2016
We will have a cocktail hour from 5-6pm with a cash bar. Dinner will begin at 6:30pm and we will have both raffles and a silent auction.
The Equinox Resort | Manchester, VT
This not-to-be-missed event is open to the public! Everyone is welcome.
Special Guest Speaker
This year we are excited to have special guest speaker, Gordon Batcheller, a career wildlife professional.
Northeast Association of Fish & Wildlife Agencies
Just by joining us, you will be entered to win an Orvis 8′ 4-weight Superfine Carbon Outfit!
Raffle and Silent Auction Items
We have started to receive some very exciting donations from both near and far.
- A local fishing trip with Tom Rosenbauer.
- Custom wooden cigar caddies from Al Swanson
- Framed painting from George Van Hook.
- A float trip with Shawn Combs, Orvis’ lead rod developer and Tom Rosenbauer.
- A pair of tickets to The Paramount Theater
- Dinner for two at The Blue Cat Bistro
- Orvis Safe Passage Sling Pack.
- Orvis Safe Passage Carry-It-All.
- Orvis Safe Passage Rod & Reel Cases.
- $150 gift certificate to Table 24.
- Custom caricature by Kathy Ehlers.
- Danforth trout money clips.
- Orvis Upland Sling Pack.
- Kast XL MX Pro Gloves.
- One Year Membership to Wonderfeet Kids Museum.
- Overnight Stay for Two at the Applewood Manor B&B.
- XL Thermacell Wireless Rechargeable Heated Insoles.
- “Lifetime Supply of Dry Flies”.
The list goes on and on! There is SO MUCH MORE!!! Get your tickets now.
Cash, check, and credit cards accepted as payment for silent auction items and raffle ticket purchases.
If you would like to make a donation to the raffle or auction prizes, please contact Jackie Jordan at email@example.com